Report Anti-social Behaviour (ASB)

If the ASB is serious, you should contact the Police straight away.

The first thing you should do is try to resolve the issue with the person who is causing the nuisance. In some instances this may not be possible but on many occasions your neighbour may not be aware that they are causing a nuisance.

If this does not work, or is not possible, contact your Housing Manager, your Scheme Manager or Youth Coach. Or you may complete the below form.

You should keep a record of incidents of nuisance (e.g. time, date, nature of the nuisance) so that the details are clear if we, or any other agency, take the matter further. We provide log sheets which are useful for this purpose – link to this diary log form  ASB diary log form [doc] 41KB

Report Anti-social Behaviour (ASB)

Note: Questions marked by * are mandatory