Reporting a Repair

Asset team at Unity

(Some of the Christian Action Asset Management team)

If there is something in your home that needs repairing, there are a number of things that you should do:

  • Firstly check whether you are responsible for the repair. See later in this section for “Repairs you are responsible for”.
  • If it is a repair that is Christian Action’s responsibility, first think about the information that you will need to give us, e.g. where in your home is the item that needs repairing, what exactly is the repair that needs doing, when will you be able to let our contractors in to carry out the repair?

Reporting repairs as soon as they are noticed


Access to your home

Out of Hours Emergencies

How We Prioritise Your Repairs

Our Repair Responsibilities

Ways to report a repair

There are a number of ways you can report your repair:

From the tenant portal - my log-in

By telephone on 01992 765 990
Listen to the options:
Press 1 for Gas Heating and/or Hot Water problems (Oakray)
Press 2 for All Other Repairs

By email on

In writing to:
Christian Action Housing Association
Benedict House
61 Island Centre Way
Enfield EN3 6GS

Footer logos

The Foyer Federation Homes & Communities Agency National Housing Federation HouseMark Logo  Sitra