Housing for Special Needs

Vincent House outside bathroom for special needs kitchen for special needs

We have four schemes providing different levels of support to residents who have mental and physical disabilities and referrals are through the Integrated Learning Disabilities Service at London Borough of Enfield.  You would need to contact them directly in order to be assessed. Click here to go to their website via an external link.

Footer logos

The Foyer Federation's Homepage  National Housing Federation's Homepage HouseMark Logo's Homepage