pots of paint with brush


You are responsible for decorating the inside of your home at your own expense. You can redecorate without asking our permission. If you are moving into an older property, we may offer you a redecoration allowance; we will tell you whether you are entitled to this when you sign up for your tenancy.  This is to enable you to purchase materials to decorate your home.  If you live in a newly built property you cannot decorate for the first 12 months


You may find when you move in that you may wish to put up items such as shelves or make other improvements. Please always ask your Customer Services Manager  for advice and if necessary permission before going ahead, you can contact them by telephone at 01992 765 900 - option 2 and then option 1, or email them.




Repairs in your home

mcp vans

There should not be any outstanding repairs required to your home unless we have agreed and made arrangements for you to give access to complete any once you have taken up your tenancy. If you discover any repairs that may be required, report them to our repairs contractor straight away by email or call 01992 765 990. You may wish to draw them to your Customer Services Manager attention also, you can send us an email with your details.

Connection of appliances

under sink plumber

If you are plumbing in appliances such as washing machines, dishwashers or any other specialist electrical equipment, you must ensure that they are connected by qualified and experienced persons.  Christian Action does not provide this service.



If you are experiencing difficulty in operating the heating within your home, please contact our Asset Management team on 01992 765 900 - option 1 and then option 3 and they will arrange for someone to show you the correct way of using it.

Footer logos

The Foyer Federation's Homepage  National Housing Federation's Homepage HouseMark Logo's Homepage