Our local offer
Christian Action Housing aims to provide high quality services to its tenants, leaseholders, clients and every person, agency or organisation that it comes into contact with. The business is underpinned by our core values:
- We welcome all people and work with those who share our ambition to meet local housing and neighbour needs.
- We strive to be a modern, listening, customer focussed organisation.
- We use our resources to provide high quality services that our residents and stakeholders are entitled to.
- We maintain our independence and financial strength in order to meet housing and other local needs
- We offer challenging and rewarding employment for our staff
- We work in partnership with statutory voluntary and private sectors to achieve efficiency and improve the communities in which our tenants live.
It is therefore essential that we provide local offer standards to enable us to fulfil core values.
- We will set local offer standards in partnership with our tenants and leaseholders.
- We will ensure that these standards are adhered to internally and that staff respond to one other efficiently and promptly.
- We will monitor customer satisfaction and report our findings to our customers.
- We will continually improve by measuring customer satisfaction, listening to our customers, responding to their needs.
- We will train our staff to ensure that they deliver excellent local offer standards.
- We expect that everyone working for or on behalf of Christian Action Housing will comply with these standards.
We have consulted with our tenants and leaseholders across the range of housing that we provide, and listened to their views about our service delivery standards that we seek to achieve. Our Board, staff and members of our tenant groups will monitor our offer by measuring how we do against the targets and performance indicators we have set.
We also have a local offer specifically designed for our young people services, please click the link to review local offer YPS [pdf] 377KB and for our retirement residents local offer Retirement Housing [pdf] 627KB.