Gas, electricity and water supplies

You should contact the gas, electricity and water companies to tell them you are responsible for paying the bills at your address from the date you move in. You will need to give them a meter reading as well.

Footer logos

The Foyer Federation's Homepage  National Housing Federation's Homepage HouseMark Logo's Homepage