Back to the list

What Should I Do If I Have Rodents Or Pests In My Home?

If you have bed bugs, wasps, or any other vermin in your home, you must carry out your own treatment to eradicate the pests. You can buy treatments from local hardware stores such as B&Q or Homebase.

You can get further advice from the Environmental Health Department at your Local Authority.

If you arrange for a contractor to carry out treatment, you will be charged for this service.

  1. My Home

Footer logos

The Foyer Federation's Homepage  National Housing Federation's Homepage HouseMark Logo's Homepage