Back to the list

What Are The Arrangements For Disposing Of My Rubbish?

Street Properties

In street properties (houses and houses converted into flats) the local council collects your rubbish weekly either by rubbish bags or a wheelie bin. Please contact your council's refuse department for information on the arrangements in your area. 

Blocks of flats

In blocks of flats we provide a paladin bin for your use.

Please make sure that all rubbish is placed in the bins provided.  Please remember to break medium and large sized items into small pieces so they do not get jammed in the bin and reduce the amount of space available and recycle items in the appropriate bins.

If you have large items that you wish to get rid of, your Local Authority may have bulk rubbish collection schemes. You are not permitted to leave your bulk items in the bin store or around the estate and action will be taken against any tenant found to be dumping rubbish.

  1. My Home

Footer logos

The Foyer Federation's Homepage  National Housing Federation's Homepage HouseMark Logo's Homepage