Back to the list

I Am Going Away For A While, What Arrangements Do I Need To Make?

If you plan to leave your home for longer than a month, please let your Customer Services Manager, Scheme Manager or Support Officer know.  You should provide them with your contact address and phone number and contact details for someone that you authorise to deal with your affairs whilst you are away.

You must make arrangements to pay your rent in your absence. If you do go away for a long period without telling us, or you do not return when you have said you will, we may assume that you are no longer using our property as your main home and will start proceedings to end your tenancy.

  1. My Home

Footer logos

The Foyer Federation's Homepage  National Housing Federation's Homepage HouseMark Logo's Homepage