How do I pay my rent?
You can pay your rent in the following ways:
- Paying online using the tenant portal
- Using your All Pay card at the Post Office or at any Paypoint outlet.
- By setting up a Direct Debit or Standing Order with us. This would mean that the rent gets paid directly from your bank account to your rent account
- By paying over the phone with your Debit card. You need to call 01992 765 955
- We can also apply to have your rent taken directly from your JSA/ESA/Income Support if you are in arrears
For more information click here.
- Young People