Back to the list

How do I get support?

Once you have been accepted for supported accommodation and you move into the property your first point of contact is your support worker; you will also have access to your service manager, the EET advisor and our housing manager who can give you specialist advice on managing your rent.There are plenty of external agencies who can help you with a variety of issues including alcohol and drug awareness and counselling. See the links below or speak to any of the support workers for more information.

  1. Young People

Footer logos

The Foyer Federation's Homepage  National Housing Federation's Homepage HouseMark Logo's Homepage