Welcome Tenants & Residents
Motivated by Christian and social concern, we aim to create places where people want to live. We invest in high quality housing, support and services that are affordable and accessible to those in housing need.
As a resident of Christian Action Housing, you can use these pages to find lots of useful information. You may find this section useful for:
- Finding out more about your tenancy. (For example what your rights are and what responsibilities you have as a tenant).
- Finding out how to pay your rent and service charges.
- Finding out how to get support on debt and other matters.
- Reporting a repair to your home.
- Getting advice on dealing with anti-social behaviour.
- Commenting or complaining about any of our services.
- Reading and downloading your residents handbook and other Christian Action leaflets and policies.
- Finding out how you can get involved in improving the services that Christian Action provides.
- Finding out about moving home, subletting or ending your tenancy.
There are also many other useful items of information within these pages. If there are other useful features that you think we should include, please let us know, click here.