NHF My Home logo

Christian Action Housing insures the structure of your home but does not cover your personal possessions.

As a landlord we do not insure your furniture, belongings or decorations against theft, fire, vandalism, burst pipes and other household risks, so we recommend you get home contents insurance.

You should also insure against damage that you may cause, for example, as a result of a washing machine flooding. 

home contents insurance logo The National Housing Federation has set up a scheme called My Home contents insurance that you may look at for further details, or for a free application pack on the scheme call My Home on: 0345 450 7288, or email:

Alternatively you may find out more about other insurance providers and find the best deal on comparison sites.

Footer logos

The Foyer Federation  National Housing Federation HouseMark Logo  Sitra